This is a highly effective cache and junk cleaner app for Android. It cleans up space-wasting junk to make room for the things you want.
You can clear out app cache and other unnecessary files from Android and your apps, such as caches, temporary files or leftover data.
Another feature is that it will automatically identify and remove bad photos to free up space. If Avast Cleanup isn’t 100% sure about a bad photo, you’ll get to review it.
Moreover, you can also get the most out of your phone’s battery so you can stay on the go longer. Turn off phone functions you don’t use very often. Set profiles to auto-adjust battery usage depending on where you are.
- Clear out app cache and other unnecessary files from Android and your apps, such as caches, temporary files or leftover data
- See which apps are taking up the most space
- Identify and delete apps you no longer use
- Get rid of duplicate, similar, old, and poor quality photos
- Optimize photo size and move originals to the cloud
- Identify the ‘best photo’ out of a group
- Hibernate apps to extend battery life and speed up your phone
- Stop CPU, battery, memory and traffic draining apps
- Remove pre-installed bloatware and other apps you never use
Release Names: Avast.Cleanup.Boost.Phone.Cleaner.Optimizer.v5.7.1
Size: 33.2 MB